Adventures learning geography with two little girls and their mommy, through Google Earth, Postcrossing and Geocaching!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Comment on a Post

I was so excited to open my email the other day and have a comment on one of my blog entries.  Thanks to Sirpa for finding my entry about the card we mailed to you, and your comments!  So you don't have to go looking for the comment, I'll post it here:

Hello!
Greetings from Lohja, Finland! We really have a large and beautiful Lake Lohjanjärvi here. Today I walked on the ice there, sun was shining, temperature about +1 C, I enjoyed it very much: I saw skiers, ice fishers, snowmobile drivers and a horse with a sledge there :)
I´ve visited the Tytyri mine museum many times and it´s really worth seeing!
All the best to your homeschooling project
from
Sirpa (siik)


What a wonderful surprise!  We love learning more about each of the places that we send or receive cards from.  Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment