Adventures learning geography with two little girls and their mommy, through Google Earth, Postcrossing and Geocaching!

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Poland Arrived, She's been to Spokane!

April 5, 2011, how exciting that we have sent a card to someone who has spent time in Spokane! 
Anna, it is Manito Park, and we spend TONS of time there in the summer!  Thanks for the message, I can't stop smiling either :).  If you make it back this way let us know and we'll have some fun!!!!


Hurray! US-1053227 was received!

The postcard US-1053227 to annmount in Poland has arrived! It reached its destination in 14 days after traveling 8,119 km!

annmount wrote you a message:

"I'm so happy - I can' stop smiling :)
Why ?
Because I received card from Spokane.
In 2008 I was in East Coast for 5 weeks and our destination was Spokane - I love this park and carousel :) We were (my family and I) also in Manitou park (I don't excacly remeber the name :D)
I really miss Spokane - I have there a lot of fun (I bought in downtown my camera and my photographical adventure began).
Well - one day I'll return there :D
Have a nice day!
Anna"

No comments:

Post a Comment