Adventures learning geography with two little girls and their mommy, through Google Earth, Postcrossing and Geocaching!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

China Arrived

Hurray! US-1164817 was received!

The postcard US-1164817 to dyyfdd in China has arrived! It reached its destination in 87 days after traveling 10,679 km!

dyyfdd wrote you a message:

"Hi, thank you so much for your postcard! It's very beautiful=)"
This card had been traveling for 60 days, and I was worried it had been lost, so we resent a card on the 60th day, it took 27 more days, but she ended up getting both cards!  Lucky :)

"Hi, I just found out I receive both of your postcards today!
Wow, thank you so much for resending a card to me. Could you like to give me your address so that I could send a thank-card?
Friendly,
DU"

No comments:

Post a Comment